Are you seeking to be a leader in proactive chemicals management? Learn how to operate beyond regulations, anticipate market trends, measure your progress, and strengthen your engagement with your supply chain. Learn how to reduce business risks related to chemicals while demonstrating your leadership. Join our free webinar series. You can attend one, some, or all sessions.
- Introduce how the CFP frames chemical management policies, programs, and practices.
- Learn how CFP can be used to evaluate a corporate chemical management system.
- Understand the value proposition of the Chemical Footprint Project from the perspective of investors, large-scale purchasers, and manufacturers.
- Learn how to fill in the Chemical Footprint Project survey (manufacturers) or how to help a company fill in the survey (consultants).
- Meet the prerequisite to enter the program to become a CFP Certified Consultant.
The Chemical Footprint Project Survey provides a standard metric for evaluating an organization’s overall chemicals management policies, strategies and practices, filling a gap in the overall sustainability mosaic. Four webinars will cover each of the four pillars of the Survey: Management Strategies, Chemical Inventory, Footprint Measurement, and Public Disclosure and Verification.
January 17, 11:00 – 12:30 ET: Management Strategy
Learn best practices for developing and implementing a comprehensive chemicals management policy.
January 24, 11:00 – 12:30 ET: Chemical Inventory
Learn best practices for restricting chemicals and collecting information on chemical ingredients in products.
January 31, 11:00 – 12:30 ET: Footprint Measurement
Learn about setting chemical hazard reduction goals, calculating chemical footprints, and identifying safer alternatives.
February 7, 11:00 – 12:00 ET: Public Disclosure and Verification
Learn about the value of public disclosure of chemical ingredients in products and the CFP Verifier program.
This webinar series will be particularly valuable for manufacturers of formulated products and/or articles and consultancy firms supporting manufacturers in creating leading chemical management programs.
Register for free -