Representatives from ChemSec, CPA, and the business sector explain how the Chemical Footprint Project provides:
- Access to a system for evaluating, measuring, and communicating corporate chemicals management performance.
- Acces to a Toolkit for tracking progress, benchmarking performance, and setting goals for improvement, and
- Opportunity to gain overall internal alignment in development and implementation of chemicals management policies and practices, an
- Opportunity to receive recognition for leadership in corporate chemicals management and reducing chemicals of concern.
- Opportunity for business growth based on third party recognition of organization-wide performance.