Webinar on the Chemical Footprint Project: get the latest updates on the 2016 Survey
December 6 - workshop on the Chemical Footprint Project: learn how to develop and implement a safer chemicals management program
December 7-8 - BizNGO 2016: join us for the 11th annual conference in San Francisco
Chemical Footprint Project webinar
Get the latest updates on the 2016 Survey! Watch the presentation where the co-founders of the Chemical Footprint Project discuss the 2016 Survey and lessons learned from the 2015 Survey results.
- Know who participates in CFP and why.
- Gain a quick peek into the 2016 Survey.
- Learn lessons from the 2015 Survey.
December 6 – One-day interactive workshop on the Chemical Footprint Project
Are you seeking to be a leader in proactive chemicals management? Learn how to:
- reduce business risks related to chemicals,
- measure progress in using safer chemicals, and
- strengthen engagement with your supply chain.
Demonstrate your company's leadership by enhancing your chemicals management program. Training will include examples of best practices across sectors and lessons learned from the 2015 Survey.
This training will be particularly valuable for manufacturers of formulated products and/or articles and consultancy firms supporting manufacturers in creating leading chemical management programs.
December 7-8 – BizNGO 2016: 11th Annual Conference in San Francisco
BizNGO members, join us in San Francisco for engaging and in-depth discussions on how to measure progress to safer chemicals. This year’s conference features:
Keynote: Gregg Renfrew, Founder and CEO of Beautycounter
- Pain Points in Transitioning to Safer Chemicals
- Inventorying Chemicals & Materials -- from Red Lists to Full Material Disclosure
- Investors Leading Demand for Metrics on Corporate Chemical Risks
- Moving to a Common Standard for Hazard Assessment
- Metrics for Safer Chemicals Management – from Theory to Practice
- What’s Coming in 2017?
- Linda Gallegos, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Susan Vickers, Dignity Health
- Ken Geiser, Professor Emeritus, University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Jennifer Reece, HP Inc.
- Jeanne Rizzo, Breast Cancer Fund
- Scott Echols, ZDHC
- Meredith Williams, California Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Mikhail Davis, Interface
- Amanda Cattermole, Cattermole Consulting
If you are not a BizNGO member, but would like to attend, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.