What do retailers, investors, and enviros have to do with solutions to hazardous chemicals? Surprisingly, it turns out, quite a bit. To give you a snippet of what is going on in the wave of solutions to unhealthy chemicals, here are some highlights worth a deeper look:
● New Model Chemicals Policy created by the BizNGO Chemicals Workgroup to help brands and manufacturers develop and strengthen their chemicals policies – want to know what should be in a corporate chemicals policy? Check it out.
● Living Product Expo Panel on Chemical Footprinting with Herman Miller, GOJO Industries, and Construction Specialties – learn how companies engage in CFP September 14 in Pittsburgh.
● Webinar with Ashley Hall of Walmart and Susan Baker of Trillium Asset Management on Chemical Footprinting – join us on October 11 to learn why a retailer and investor participate in the Chemical Footprint Project (aka “CFP”).
In case you missed the following past releases while on vacation or happily ignoring an overflowing inbox, we:
● Released the 2nd Annual Chemical Footprint Project Survey results in July – the Executive Summary is a must read for anyone involved in solutions to unhealthy chemicals.
● Announced our partnership with University at Buffalo and Niagara Share on clean production in solar panels.
● Highlighted GreenScreen® learning opportunities – as in, “I don’t know what that GreenScreen thing is, but want to know more” –
Join us on the ever interesting, surprising, and incredibly complex journey to inherently safer and healthier products for people and the planet.
All the best,
Mark Rossi, PhD