Clean Production Action
The leaves are changing here in Somerville which means BizNGO 2017 is right around the corner. This year, the annual meeting will be held on December 5-6 at the NonProfit Center in downtown Boston. Learn more and get your ticket here.
This year's desired outcomes:
- Hands-on engagement and in-depth sharing of experiences and actions on the journey to safer chemicals.
- Red lists: take away new ideas, practices, and tools for managing and aligning lists of chemicals of concern.
- Perfluorinated Chemicals: up-to-date on latest science and the search for safer alternatives.
- Chemical Footprint Project: know what it is, how it is similar to and different than chemical footprinting, and how you can participate in it.
- New ideas: have three new ideas, best practices, or resources to share with colleagues.
- Inspiration: Inspired and invigorated to advance chemicals, materials, and products that are safer and healthier for people and the planet.
If you’re interested in joining us but are not a BizNGO participant, email me for more information.
Autumn also means the release of the updated Chemical Footprint Project (CFP) Survey. The 2017 Survey will open next month along with the revised Guidance document. Prepare for the release by checking out our CFP learning opportunities below:
Webinar: CFP – Empowering Companies & Investors
Listen to the recording of CPA, Trillium Asset Management, and Walmart discussing how CFP evaluates businesses holistically on their journey to safer chemicals, thereby enabling participating companies to benchmark their progress, and empower investors and purchasers to evaluate and hold companies accountable.
Webinar: Deep Dive for CFP Responders
November 7 @ 12 pm ET
Participating in the CFP Survey demonstrates your organization's commitment to using safer chemicals. Want to understand the ins and outs of the survey? Join the co-founders of CFP to find out all you need to know to successfully respond to the 2017 Survey.
Chemical Footprint Project Workshop
December 7 in Boston
Be a leader in proactive chemicals management. Attend our in-person workshop to learn how to:
I hope to see you in December!
- Reduce business risks related to chemicals,
- Measure progress in using safer chemicals, and
- Strengthen engagement with your supply chain.
All the best,
Program & Communications Coordinator